Being aware of the top 5 iconic givenchy dresses audrey hepburn wore will help you to redefine your looks and be much more impressive.
Audrey Hepburn is one of the most celebrated actresses of the classical era.You can see it on allclip.net. Apart from her acting skills, Audrey Hepburn is considered as the most famous stylish icons of all times. This article elaborates about the top 5 iconic givenchy dresses audrey hepburn wore.
Striking Givenchy dresses
Givenchy, the French haute couture brand played a significant role in making Audrey Hepburn a fashion idol. Givenchy created some of the exceptional designs for Audrey that transformed her into a cult figure. Given below are the 5 renowned Givenchy dresses which Audrey Hepburn wore.
- Little black dress in the 1961 movie “Breakfast in Tiffany’s”- People might not be familiar with the movie, but they are sure to recognize the picture of the dress which Audrey Hepburn wore in that movie. The Givenchy brand dress became renowned when Audrey Hepburn sported it in “Breakfast in Tiffany’s. That black dress appropriately suited her slim physique and it became a celebrated attire. It was sold for a whopping sum of 467,200 pounds in the 2006 auction.
- The 1954 Oscar dress for her role in “Roman holiday”. Gregory Peck, Audrey Hepburn’s co-star in the movie “Roman holiday” asked the movie’s director, Wyler to write Audrey’s name ahead of his name, as he was confident that Audrey will win the Oscar. Gregory Peck’s dream came true when Audrey Hepburn bagged the Oscar award. She appeared striking during the award function. She sported Givenchy’s white floral dress. She looked like a bride, a white swan, an angel emerging out of “Swan Lake”, the renowned ballet by Tchaikovsky. Audrey’s cute smile, her petite hair cut, and the attractive white dress made her a cynosure of all eyes.
- Ball dress in the 1954 movie “Sabrina”-The ball dress which Audrey Hepburn wore is regarded as another famous Givenchy dress. This white color flower embellished appeared like a bridal dress and simultaneously appeared as an appropriate ball dress. Moreover, it was apt for her slender figure.
- Wedding dress in the 1957 movie “Funny face”-During the 1950s, the wedding dress appeared as fluffy maxi dresses in the shape of an hour glass. It had taut waist lines and these long dresses touched the floors. Givenchy took a great risk and designed a style for Audrey Hepburn which deviated from the standards. For the movie “Funny Face”, Givenchy designed a short wedding dress for Audrey Hepburn which became an instant hit and transformed into a cult.
- Classic late 50s look in the movie “Love in the afternoon”-For that movie, Givenchy designed an entire wardrobe for Audrey Hepburn. Those dresses were appropriate instances of the late 1950s fashion trends. In that movie Audrey Hepburn appearance looks feminine, graceful and also stimulating. If you need more information for this movie click here please.
Embellishing yourself with the above mentioned top 5 iconic givenchy dresses audrey hepburn wore will help you to make a profound presence in any kind of social gathering you participate.